It has been revealed recently that the former president, Goodluck Jonathan, is working for the current government. this claim was brought forward by the the National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Yekini Nabena
The ruling party’s Deputy National Publicity Secretary, Yekini Nabena, stated this while answering questions on Channels Television’s Politics Today on Friday.
Nabena also slammed the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for not being a worthy opposition.
According to him, Jonathan has been working for the President Muhammadu Buhari administration, because he is a ‘progressive’ statesman.
The visit by some APC chieftains to Jonathan last Friday, who contested in the 2011 and 2015 presidential elections on the platform of the PDP, raised the stakes in permutations for the 2023 general elections.
But Nabena said, “We are not desperate. Goodluck Jonathan has been working for this government, he has been going to all African countries.
“If he is not a progressive person, he won’t have been working for this government.”
DETAILS COMING SOON
WONDER PLANET E-NEWSPAPER
- BREAKING: ASUP Indefinite strike Forced The Closure of Polytechnics
- Bobrisky Strikes a Pose With His Newly Adopted Daughter Who is Not From Nigeria
- 43-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 15-Year-Old Niece In Lagos State – (Photo)
- Buhari is under house arrest in London’ Caused By Nigerians– Omokri
- Insecurity: Our denial to truth, Has critically worsened our situation – Northern elders