AHOADA FIRE OUTBREAK – Residents Cries out for Help!

Still on Ahoada Fire Outbreak; In respect to previous story as reported on the 1st of February on Fire Outbreak in Ahoada Main Town, however, today more details have been brought to light concerning the same tragedy.

According to an Eye witness account who was interviewed earlier today, she said the fire outburst was caused by a wrong and old electrical connection which suddenly created a spark from one of the houses, that spark created the fire which began to rise and move from house to house and finally to shops and stores belonging to business men and women of that area.

It was further stated that one of the shops which were destroyed by the fire incident belonged to a man who sold electronics like Air conditions, TVs, DVDs, Fans etc, according to information on our disposal, the entire electronic properties were all destroyed on that sad evening.

SEE  SIMILAR STORY: TEENAGE GIRL BEATEN TO DEATH FOR DATING A YORUBA GUY BY HER PARENTS.

Another was that of a business woman (mid 50s) who sells groceries and food items on a small road by shop, hers were all burnt down including her phones and her moneys. According to her, that is the only business she does which she uses to train her family and children.

Many buildings were thoroughly burnt down and thus collapsed, although they were all very old buildings, added an eye witness.

SEE CURRENT: PIPELINE EXPLOSION IN EKORO ROAD, LAGOS STATE.

One out of a few others who openly gave consent to Wonder Planet correspondents, decided at that moment to use that opportunity to plead with the government to kindly assist them, he further stated that all their cloths have been burnt down and all their children’s school uniforms too are gone, including phones and food items etc.

SEE ALSO: MERCY OKORO ACCUSES EKPAN DIVISIONAL POLICE OFFICER (DPO) OF STRIPPING HER NAKED AND ARRESTING HER WIDOWED MOTHER.

A lady (name withheld also confirmed that the Council Chairman of Ahoada East L.G.A. was present at the site of the fire incident, although he was help;less to the situation as no fire fighter was called, oh because there was actually no fire fighter in Ahoada.

The  fire service project has been abandoned by this recent government ever since they took their oath of office, added another eye witness.

READ ALSO: X-MAS – Wife of Rivers State Governor Celebrates the Season with Children

 

Share

1 thought on “AHOADA FIRE OUTBREAK – Residents Cries out for Help!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Email Subscription